What To Bring To Our Center
Items to Bring for Your Stay
Having some of your personal items can make you feel more comfortable during your stay with us. Here are some that can help you or your loved one pack.
Items to Bring:
- Comb or brush
- Shaving supplies
- Shampoo and other hair care products
- Hair dryer
- Prescription medications in their original containers. (Your doctor will need information on the exact brand and dosage you receive).
- Favorite sleeping blanket if needed
- A few family photos
For LifeWorks Rehab Patients:
As part of therapy, we want our rehabilitation patients to get up and get dressed every day. You will need an assortment of comfortable, loose-fitting clothes.
Clothing Suggestions For Rehabilitation:
- Pants with an elastic waistband, such as cotton or nylon sweat pants (at least one week’s supply)
- Comfortable shirts (at least one week’s supply)
- Light-weight jacket
- Socks – athletic style (at least one week’s supply)
- Underwear (at least one week’s supply)
- Athletic shoes, well-fitted, rubber-soled (1 pair)
- Outdoor wear during the colder months, including warm jacket, heavy sweater and hat
We provide laundry service for all our patients. For all clothes, be sure to label them with your name in permanent marker.
What Not to Bring:
- Valuable jewelry, expensive electronic items or large amounts of cash. We recommend that no more than $10 be kept in your room at any time. We cannot accept responsibility for lost items.
- Heaters, heating pads, or equipment for food preparation and storage
- Firearms or other weapons
For safety, any electrical items will have to be approved by our maintenance department prior to use.